- What are the main business sector of Sampsistemi?
The Sampsistemi main business sectors are well highlighted in the hexagons within the homepage and they include:
- Renewable energy
- Ship / marine cables
- Oil & Gas
- Control cables
Does Sampsistemi have an ethical code?
Yes, they do. To read our Ethical code please click here
- How many people work in Sampsistemi?
We have 206 employees worldwide
- Which VAT ID No do Sampsistemi has?
Sampsistemi Srl: VAT ID No.: IT03503851209
- Where can i find warranty information?
All our products have warranties, however, in order to know the specific one you should contact our service
- Will you use my personal information to send me emails?
- How do I opt out of receiving unsolicited marketing communications from Sampsistemi or change my opt-out preferences?
If you do not want to receive unsolicited marketing communications from Sampsistemi, please visit our opt out through the link within the newsletter. You can always opt out by direct mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call +39 051 6319 411 to opt out of direct mail communications, as well as telephone and email communications, and/or to change previously submitted opt-out preferences.
- I would like Sampsistemi to grant me permission to use an image from the site and let me link from my site to Sampsistemi site. What should I do?
Unfortunately, Sampsistemi cannot allow images from the Sampsistemi site or our brand sites to be posted on other sites. Besides. feel free to link your site to the Sampsistemi site.
- What does Sampsistemi do to help protect the environment?
Sustainability is a value of the each company of the SAMP Group, we always do our most efforts to protect the environment carrying out many activities as recycling a number of materials, such as ferrous chips, wood and packaging materials. Moreover, we have succeeded in reducing the waste percentage and annual consumption of natural gas that decreased by 58% in 4 years. We are a certified ISO 14001 company and our HQ in Bentivoglio (BO), Italy, is a great example of intelligent management of energy and resources. 1500 sqm of photovoltaic plant has been installed and in 2014, 855883.97 Kw/h of clean electrical energy were produced of which 93% was used for maintenance of the plant and 7% was sold.