- Double Twist Bunchers
- Double/Triple Twist Solution for Twinners and Quadders
- Group Twinners
- Single Twist Stranders/Cablers
- Large Single Twist Stranders/Cablers
- Large Double Twist Stranders/Cablers
- Rigid Stranders
- Cage Type Screening Line
- Tubular Stranders
- Bow Stranders/Cablers
- Concentric Stranders
- Drum Twisters
- Taping/Armouring Machines
It is perfectly adapted for 37 and 61 wires bare copper strand production at high speed.
It can also run for steel wire armouring and copper wire screening production at high speed.
The common stranders (rigid or concentric) control the tension by mechanical braking systems (energy burned in heat). On POURTIER/Sampsistemi concentric strander, each motor regenerate electrical power during the braking operation.
This power is used to supply the capstan and therefore allow a lower consumption (for example 70kW for a 300 mm² strand).
Thanks to the multi-wire process, the length of the line is even shorter than a traditional rigid stranding line. Moreover, this line is much more compact than a conventional concentric stranding line and enables floor space reduction for our customers.
- Energy regenerative solution;
- Reduction of conductor (Cu / Al) consumption;
- 2 to 3 times faster than a rigid strander;
- True concentric stranding process;
- “Bobbin-less” solution;
- Reduced length thanks to multiwire.
|Application||COS 1200||COS 1200R||COS 1200||COS 1200|
|Wire dia. [mm]||
Cu / Al 1.5 / 1.75 – 3.7
Al alloy 1.75 – 3.5
Cu / Al 1.9 / 2.2 – 4.7
Al alloy 1.9 – 4.4
|Cu 1.2 – 2.0||Al 0.9 – 1.6|
|Geared speed [RPM]||500||
500 up to 1750 kg
250 at 3200 kg
|# Wires / bobbin||3||3||6||6|