- Single Components
- Automotive Wire Insulation
- Electronic Wire Insulation
- Building Wire Sheathing
- Building Wire Sheathing + SZ
- Power Cable Insulation
- Power Cable Sheathing
- Building Wire Insulation
- LAN & Telephone Wire Insulation
- Coaxial Cable Insulation
- High Temperature Line
- Rewinding Line
- Steel Coating Line
- Solutions for LAN Cables
- Silicone Insulation and Sheathing Lines
- Solution for Building Cables
Wire and cables are used massively in the building industry playing a fundamental role in almost every industrial, residential and commercial property. They are mainly used for the power distribution and supply to the various electrical appliances.
Thanks to a combination of research, high-technology machinery and process expertise, Sampsistemi Group offers you a complete range of building cables production lines from the drawing one to the final jacketing process passing through the assembling of wire conductors and insulated wires.
All processes are engineered according to the highest performance available on the market, paying attention to the productivity and the elevated wire and cable quality level. With our proven knowhow, we support the customer from the project beginning, in order to share with him the best solution for its needs.
In details, the Sampsistemi Group offer for the building cables manufacturing includes:
- high efficiency rod breakdown lines for copper, aluminum and relative alloys;
- a wide range of multiwire drawing machines, up to 56 wires, that are guarantee of first-class quality manufacturing of fine and super fine wire and that are equipped with a slip recovering option for low energy consumption;
- high speed insulation lines with automatic skin/stripe color change system and dual automatic take-up for reel changeover at the maximum speed;
- double twist bunching machines and relative pay-offs designed to produce low stressed strands at highest speeds, to ensure efficiency and high quality;
- filling & sheathing lines engineered to apply all compounds requested by the market (CPR standards included) paying close attention to row material cost saving.
As an alternative, SAMPSISTEMI can offer a “One Step Solution” for insulated wire laying-up, filling and sheathing in the same line. This extrusion line is engineered for assembling solid, stranded and flexible conductors (class 1, 2 and 5) with SZ group, before to apply filling and sheathing with thermoplastic, low smoke flame retardant and halogen free compounds (LSFR/HFFR).
Sampsistemi Group: Your Single Source-Provider for High-Quality Building Cables Manufacturing!